Monday, August 11, 2014

Multiple Redwood Viscometer Apparatus

Technical Description 
Made of stainless steel bath big enough to accomodate 3 cups Redwood No.1 and 2 cups of Redwood No.II. Stirring is done by a FHP electric motor in the bath. It is supplied complete with 5 Oil cups fitted with Precision jets of Stainless Steel. Temprature is controlled by Energy Regulator

Optinal Accessories For Red Wood Viscometer No. I,II & Multiple Red Wood Viscometer :
  •  8C Low range Thermometer.
  •  9C Medium range Thermometer.
  •  10C High range Thermometer.
  •  Flask receiver 50 ml capacity.
  • Polished carrying wooden case for Red wood No.I.
  •  Temprature regulator (Energy regulator).
  •  Spare cup with valve for Redwood No.I.
  •  Spare cup with valve for Redwood No.II.
  •  Polished carrying wooden case for Redwood No.II.
  • Spare Heater for Red Wood No.I.
  •  Spare Heater for Red Wood No.II.
  •  Spare Ball valve for Red Wood No.I & II.
  •  Digital temprature controller cum indicator for Red Wood No I & II.

No comments:

Post a Comment